Skip to main content

"99% of Lawyers Give the Other 1 Percent of Lawyers a Bad Reputation."

"99% of Lawyers Give the Other 1 Percent of Lawyers a Bad Reputation." Clown at Providence Hospital in Portland, Oregon Seems to Have a Problem with Lawyers Lex Loeb Contributor Network . There must be a story here somewhere? This clown is no doubt in politics. We need more clowns in politics. It is bad enough having people just pretending to be clowns running the government. Publishing a one liner article like this should make me a journalist for the first time? I never ever claim to be a journalist. With a one liner like this and enough words as filler I should be able to get a job writing for the New Yorker Magazine. Imagine a quality caption like this from a clown with no need for a cartoon picture to go along with it! The real question is how to find the other 1 percent when you are looking to hire an attorney? Start with the phone book and try figuring out which are the 99% listed attorneys who are giving the bad rap to the remaining 1 percent. There is the Bar association telephone recommendation hot line. What are the chances that you can call this phone number and find the one percenters? High unlikely. Next time I decide I need an attorney I am going to find that clown and see who he is recommending. Of course if you happen to be a certified no-screw lawyer just contact me by email and I can put you on my new no-screw list of lawyers. No-screw certification symbols should be posted on legal stationary for consumer protection. Unfortunately many of our clowning legislators are members of the 99% attorney club. The more clowns we can elect to higher office the better because 99% of the clowns give the other 1 percent their bad reputation too. .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Kept Secret Park in Lake Oswego

Best Kept Secret Park in Lake Oswego Great for Bike Riders, Walking and Running with Scenic River Views Lex Loeb Contributor Network . Lake Oswego does not like to advertise some of its best attractions for fear of attracting non-locals. The area has many interesting treasures almost no one from the Portland area bothers to explore. Lake Oswego has long had the cache' of an upper middle class white Anglo Saxon enclave that does not want the company of everyone from the Portland Metro Area coming in. One can't blame the present day city for trying to protect itself against crowds of non local strangers using their public facilities. Anyone who has been to lake Oswego actual lake knows it is a privately owned body of water that does not welcome the public access in anyway. That is not true of the Oswego Furnace Tower in George Rogers Park or Old River Drive that connects to the park's main pathway up along the Willamette river front. Along most of Old River drive the fro

KITTENS AND CATS PICTURES

 

Code Distraction

  Add caption