Skip to main content

Perpetual Fantasy Motion.

The Great Delusional Perpetual Motion Machine Experiment Yes it is Too Good to Be True and it Be So! Lex Loeb f Contributor Network . I have had my perpetual motion machine running now for 4 days without an external power supply. I never expected what now seems possible. The theory that the experiment is based on is that an object under the normal stress imparted by gravity such as a long cantilever I-beam should be able to produce a constant flow of energy as a result of its constant resistance to the force of gravity. That is not exactly my experiment because the force of gravity on earth is a very weak force so I found the means to exaggerate it. Thanks to the new super sensitive LED lights I wired one of these up to the apparatus to see if I can translate constant permanent stress into an electric current. That I did manage to do it seems after priming the experiment with an initial energy reserve. For years I have experimented with the thesis but only now am I able to get what looks like a promising result . It appears to be way too good to be true since I do not have the devise in a vacuum chamber and I have a imperfect system because of lack of materials and better engineering skills. I wired the experiment up once and saw the potential and than shut the experiment down to use the same devise as a control case to see if the LED stayed lit up or not when the stress was removed. After checking the control experiment I restarted the experiment with a bit more duct tape to hold it firmly together and placed the devise next to my bed so as to monitor it because it turns out that the LED does remain lit but is very very dim and only visible in the dark. The control experiment was checked under the same circumstances . Unfortunately I had to use the same LED light and not a similar one simultaneously because my other LED lights are not the same type and do not seem to have the same sensitivity to very low current. The funny thing about the experiment is that is that it is seemingly working after 4 days now and has reached a plateau of dimness that I only measure with my naked eye and I still do not believe what I am seeing because it does seem too good to be true. I am now worried that the LED may contain some photo luminescent paint that causes it to glow in the dark? It did not do that when I used it as the control. So I am going back to being patient and waiting to see if the light goes out ever. Not wanting to be embarrassed for being fooled by my own folly going public it definitely is best to wait. I am not embarrassed to admit I am fool enough to continue with the experiment though maybe I should be. The light could go out tomorrow, the next day or a week from now. There is an internal capacitor used in the experiment necessary to the working of the device but It should eventually quit supplying an electric current sufficient to light the tiny LED light and that has not happened yet. I am not hoping for the best result but at this point I cannot make a prediction either way. If the little free-energy perpetual motion machine does pass the test and stay lit up indefinitely I suppose i could try to patent it and let the patent office test it out for me. The theory works but the device maybe should not work is my problem now. To resist the force of gravity an object like an I -Beam has to resist the force of Gravity and thus stay under pretty constant stress (this is an analogy to the actual devise) and if perpetual motion is impossible as it is supposed to be the I-Beam should fail at some point, The current that seems to be giving me "free energy" now is what is unexpected. If the experiment is successful I will write more about it later if it fizzles or has to be redesigned I will quit writing about it because at least I tried. Right now I am betting that the LED light will go out at some point soon but why is it as bright as it was last night ? So don't expect this piece to be updated with a big success claim. One other theory I have as to why the thing still stays lit up is because of light hitting the devise and causing it to stay charged but not as a direct result of photo luminescent paint in the LED bulb but as light interacting with the stress lines caused by the configuration of the device. If external radiation is causing the phenomenon I may have discovered a whole new strange physics property of mater? Right now it does not make sense. My interest is accelerating while the light stays on. .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Kept Secret Park in Lake Oswego

Best Kept Secret Park in Lake Oswego Great for Bike Riders, Walking and Running with Scenic River Views Lex Loeb Contributor Network . Lake Oswego does not like to advertise some of its best attractions for fear of attracting non-locals. The area has many interesting treasures almost no one from the Portland area bothers to explore. Lake Oswego has long had the cache' of an upper middle class white Anglo Saxon enclave that does not want the company of everyone from the Portland Metro Area coming in. One can't blame the present day city for trying to protect itself against crowds of non local strangers using their public facilities. Anyone who has been to lake Oswego actual lake knows it is a privately owned body of water that does not welcome the public access in anyway. That is not true of the Oswego Furnace Tower in George Rogers Park or Old River Drive that connects to the park's main pathway up along the Willamette river front. Along most of Old River drive the fro

Vines are the Most Intelligent of Plants.

 Ever seen Boston Ivy covering the walls at Ivy League colleges?   That could make them the most intelligent of plants. Vines train themselves to cover territories and structures. They don't just grow toward the sun they find their way to spread their leaves with trial and error until they cover wide areas that satisfy their demands for light and exposure.  Some have tendrils that find a way to spiral around things to rise off the ground and follow the pathways they can take advantage of.  If i was designing an artificial intelligence app or algorithm I would think about vines and how they deal with their environmental factors.    Most plants do also have this ability to grow with a kind of logic, especially the roots which will grow to seek water and nutrients.  Some tropical plants have ariel roots that can seem intelligent too in finding sources of water and nutrients and taking advantage at a considerable distance. If one root becomes disconnected these plants can send out a ne

Hill side houses built on very tall stilts--SW Montgomery Drive Portland, Oregon