Skip to main content

The Great Solar Storm EM Radiation Event Of July 2021 That Scorched Countless Trees In Both Oregon And Washington States/ Lex Effect Discoverd.

 On the day that record heat was recorded in Oregon because of the formation of a high-pressure heat dome over the territory, I noticed that one of my hemlock trees looked like it was dying.  At first i was worried that the heat had caused it due to record recorded temperatures in nearby locations.  The other possibility was disease.  I went about watering the tree.  Then I noticed that only the west-facing side was scorched.  Nothing happened to the other sides of the tree or parts of it that were shaded by other nearby trees.  Then I observed that all the trees were scorched to some degree on the west-facing side at a particular angle.  Later I observed that the same thing happened across the Columbia River. The trees were scorched on the west-facing exposed side were not shaded by others.  Not all trees nor all types of trees seemed to be affected.   I observed that all were scorched at the same angle.  If it was heat from the record temperatures of the heat dome phenomenon it should have scorched all sides of the trees.  The wind was not blowing from the west because the higher pressure part of the heat dome was to the East and really there was not much noticeable wind.  I checked the NASA space weather data site online and there had been a couple of solar flares of significant intensity observed in July.  Then I started wondering what actually had happened to cause the trees to be scorched the way they were. I notice it was on the west-facing side on both sides of the Columbia and driving west on Interstate I-84 I saw little scorching damage. Driving east on Interstate I-84 I saw scorching to some degree on most of the trees.

I started to speculate that it was a radiation blast that caused the scorching and that it could have happened in a few seconds or minutes, hours or days but then decided maybe 4 minutes because all the scorched trees had the same effect at the same angle and I guessed maybe at 3 to 4 pm though I am not sure of the day.  It could have been after the first solar flare in July detected which I think I read happened on the 3rd. It takes time for the damage of radiation scorching, wind damage, or whatever to dehydrate and cause the foliage to brown and fall.  As of early September, the foliage is turning brown and falling. So time is of the essence to study what had actually happened.      My guess is it was like ultraviolet wavelength light but it could have been X-ray or microwave etc but the angle of exposure was on the lines of the passage of the Sun.  Again speculation but my certainty that that is what happened was growing.    Ultraviolet most likely. That day and time period, which could have been in the dark of the night could have badly sunburned sunbathers night or day if it was infrared and if it only took 4 minutes or less.  If it was the light part of the solar event it would take about 8 minutes to reach the earth but it could last an extended period of time because a flare might take ten minutes or hours so far as I am aware to discharge itself from the sun.  I could use help from the NASA observatory but and NOAA but they don't believe me.  I started photographing the scorching damage but I should orient my camera and don't really know how to do that.  I am not set up to survey it ..Arial photos with color coding of the scorching should be done now before it is all gone.  So many trees were affected into the city of Portland and I don't know how far beyond.

This was the first such recorded event of wides spread tree scorching from any solar event or space radiation blast I can find a record of. I checked to see if the big solar storm in 1859 had trees scorched and found nothing on the subject so If it is my discovery it is going to be called Lex Effect.  But that is not the only thing I discovered about Lex Effect.  I noticed that some areas on the ground were more scorched than others partly because of shading from the angle of the sun whenever it happened to assume it was ultraviolet which is my best guess still. I assume that because of the solar angle observed.

Ultraviolet light is my best guess.  That can be analyzed by taking burnt foliage and seeing how it was affected.   The next observation was the effect of radiation may not have been completely uniform everywhere as if it was directed or shaded in some places. My next theory of Lex Effect is that the heat domes were caused by solar activity and they caused lensing and openings possibly in the ozone layer and other protective magnetic zones in the upper atmosphere but not necessarily uniform ones.  That is because it was a temporary effect. When the solar ejection and electromagnetic light blast arrived it could cause temporary phases where electromagnetism just moves the ozone or other protective layers in a way that they pop back later and shield again. Lex Effect.   I think I pretty much figured it out now I need a timeline of the events that occurred starting with the original solar activity and linking the formation of those strange high-pressure heat domes that appear to have accompanied the radiation blast.  I finally found at least one other person who linked some of the solar activity to what happened and they put it at the approximate same time of day I did.  Again, It is all speculation without a thorough review and some professionals helping to map the extent of this and  I suspect If I read more about the 1859 solar electromagnetic event that I think caused damage to the telegraph system at the time.  I think I will be able to find something on tree damage then too..  That's when the science becomes really interesting because then  I know I am not the first to see the effect as one more confirmation. 

Before you decide I am just a space kook go and look at the trees and how they were scorched all at the same angle over some period of time.  Get photos and prove me wrong.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Kept Secret Park in Lake Oswego

Best Kept Secret Park in Lake Oswego Great for Bike Riders, Walking and Running with Scenic River Views Lex Loeb Contributor Network . Lake Oswego does not like to advertise some of its best attractions for fear of attracting non-locals. The area has many interesting treasures almost no one from the Portland area bothers to explore. Lake Oswego has long had the cache' of an upper middle class white Anglo Saxon enclave that does not want the company of everyone from the Portland Metro Area coming in. One can't blame the present day city for trying to protect itself against crowds of non local strangers using their public facilities. Anyone who has been to lake Oswego actual lake knows it is a privately owned body of water that does not welcome the public access in anyway. That is not true of the Oswego Furnace Tower in George Rogers Park or Old River Drive that connects to the park's main pathway up along the Willamette river front. Along most of Old River drive the fro

Hill side houses built on very tall stilts--SW Montgomery Drive Portland, Oregon

Vines are the Most Intelligent of Plants.

 Ever seen Boston Ivy covering the walls at Ivy League colleges?   That could make them the most intelligent of plants. Vines train themselves to cover territories and structures. They don't just grow toward the sun they find their way to spread their leaves with trial and error until they cover wide areas that satisfy their demands for light and exposure.  Some have tendrils that find a way to spiral around things to rise off the ground and follow the pathways they can take advantage of.  If i was designing an artificial intelligence app or algorithm I would think about vines and how they deal with their environmental factors.    Most plants do also have this ability to grow with a kind of logic, especially the roots which will grow to seek water and nutrients.  Some tropical plants have ariel roots that can seem intelligent too in finding sources of water and nutrients and taking advantage at a considerable distance. If one root becomes disconnected these plants can send out a ne